- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sarpaneva Lunations is the very first Sarpaneva watch to house an ultra-precise integrated phases of the moon calibre that distils all 25 years of Stepan Sarpaneva’s professional watchmaking expertise. The lunation in the Sarpaneva Moonment® calibre lasts 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 2.3 seconds, which means it needs to be adjusted for a single day of error only once every 14,000 years.
Setting The Scene
Not only is Sarpaneva Lunations uniquely precise in its display, it is also uniquely precise in the way it is set.
Pulling the crown at 4 o’clock out to the first position allows the wearer to set the phases of the moon display. An integrated phases of the moon scale, engraved on the back of the watch provides additional guidance on getting the display as close to the actual lunar cycle as possible. Sarpaneva Lunations can also be easily customised to reflect the lunar cycle in both northern and southern hemispheres.
- Sarpaneva in-house Moonment® calibre, 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Mechanical manual-winding
- 20 jewels
- 60-hour power reserve
- Two-part stainless steel skeleton dial in various DLC-coated finishes
- Indexes in various Swiss Super-Luminova® emission colours
- Two-tone hands in Rhodium, Flame Blue, Red Gold or Pitch Black with optional Swiss Super-Luminova® coating on the backside (Mondaine® pat. pend.)
- Laser-machined and hand-finished optical fibre moon face relief, moon illumination powered by RC Tritec’s Lumicast®
- High-grade Outokumpu Supra 316L/4435 stainless steel case, available also in 18K red gold
- 42 mm in diameter, 9,8 mm in thickness
- Front and back sapphire crystals with multi anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Two-part crown at 4 o’clock with signature Sarpaneva moon face motif
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Leather in various colours
- Stainless steel pin buckle, available also in 18K red gold